A ALEGRIA INVADIU MINHA ALMA

A ALEGRIA INVADIU MINHA ALMA
Big Meu Lindo.

sábado, 15 de julho de 2017

DIFICULDADES

And it was from the difficulties that I made steps.
And from deceptions I built my character
And it was in my hours of despair that I learned to seek solutions
It was from falsehood that I learned to be true
Tears taught me that everything passes after they fall
It was from the contempt I learned to love myself
It was from the closed doors that I learned to persist
It was from betrayals that I learned to be faithful
Never use your difficulties to justify your mistakes, you can simply use it to do your best and get over it, learn how to build your world through what life offers you.
It is never forget the smile dismantles many barriers.
Thank all the difficulties, it was they who shaped you to face life. God, my true friend.
 🍃❤️👏
E foi das dificuldades que eu fiz degraus.
E das decepções eu construí meu caráter
E foi nas minhas horas de desespero que aprendi a buscar soluções
Foi da falsidade que aprendi a ser verdadeira
As lágrimas me ensinaram que tudo passa depois que elas caem
Foi do desprezo que aprendi a me amar
Foi das portas fechadas que aprendi a persistir
É foi das traições que aprendi ser fiel
Nunca use suas dificuldades para justificar seus erros, você simplesmente pode usar ela para fazer o melhor e se superar,aprenda a construir seu mundo através do que a vida te oferece.
É nunca esqueça o sorriso desmonta muitas barreiras.
Agradeça todas as dificuldades, foram elas que te moldaram para enfrentar a vida. Deus meu amigo verdadeiro


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário